According to the CSIA, problems in your chimney’s flue can pose serious risks to your home and family, as it’s no longer able to perform its primary function: to safely contain and vent the products of combustion to the outside of your home.
We Accept Credit Cards
- Chimney Caps and Sparks Arrestors: Yes or No?
- Ensure a Cozy Winter: 3 Reasons to Prioritize a Chimney Inspection
- Winter Chimney Safety in Portland, Oregon
- Hidden Dangers: How a Leaky Chimney Can Damage Your Home
- 11 Things to NEVER burn in your fireplace!
- 6 Reasons To Keep Birds Out Of Your Chimney
- Enjoy a Trouble-Free Summer with a Clean Chimney
- 5 Tips to Season Firewood
- Birds in the Chimney? What Do I Do?!!