When you light a match and wood (or other material) catches fire, there is process called combustion — or burning. To burn efficiently and as safely as possible, fuel, oxygen and heat must be in balance.
We Accept Credit Cards
- 11 Things to NEVER burn in your fireplace!
- 6 Reasons To Keep Birds Out Of Your Chimney
- Enjoy a Trouble-Free Summer with a Clean Chimney
- 5 Tips to Season Firewood
- Birds in the Chimney? What Do I Do?!!
- What NOT To Burn in Your Fireplace – 2020 Update
- 3 types of Chimney Inspection
- 8 Things you should NEVER burn in your fireplace
- Spark Arrestors & Chimney Caps