When you light a match and wood (or other material) catches fire, there is process called combustion — or burning. To burn efficiently and as safely as possible, fuel, oxygen and heat must be in balance.
We Accept Credit Cards
- The Importance of Winter Chimney Inspections: Ensuring Warmth and Safety
- Embracing Cozy Evenings: Ensuring Chimney Safety in the Pacific Northwest
- Chimney Caps and Sparks Arrestors: Yes or No?
- Ensure a Cozy Winter: 3 Reasons to Prioritize a Chimney Inspection
- Winter Chimney Safety in Portland, Oregon
- Hidden Dangers: How a Leaky Chimney Can Damage Your Home
- 11 Things to NEVER burn in your fireplace!
- 6 Reasons To Keep Birds Out Of Your Chimney
- Enjoy a Trouble-Free Summer with a Clean Chimney